Saturday, February 27, 2010

The First One

As this is my first post I feel a bit nervous. I feel like this is a literal representation of my honest thoughts coming out and I pre-apologize for any confusion they might bring! My philosophy on teaching is hopeful and exciting, it is complete and yet not concrete( sounds like I'm writing an Alanis Morissette song). I know that my ideas are flexible and I am confident in my abilities and my strengths to fulfill my goals and aspirations. Lets get down and dirty.
The Point
To be passionate: Passion and Faith go hand in hand. To believe in something is to be passionate about it. Do you believe in what you teach... do you teach what you believe? Simple questions that require a multitude of thought. Life is what you make it, believe in something, create meaning, and be all that you can be (the army slogan?? NO! the teacher slogan!)

Sencerly,
The future of teaching :)

No comments: